Call for papers for WIRE session in CEBC 2023
The Austrian Biomass Association, the Agricultural Chamber of Styria, and BEST Bioenergy and Sustainable Technologies GmbH are hosting the 7th Central European Biomass Conference (CEBC) in cooperation with the Messe Graz from January 18th to 20th, 2023, in Graz, Austria.
As part of this conference, WIRE will host a session to offer the participants of WIRE COST Action the possibility to present their current research as well as their possible contributions to a wider audience.
The CEBC 2023 places a special emphasis on the areas of negative emissions, hydrogen, green gas, biochar, advanced biofuels, and bioeconomy. Traditionally, the conference thoroughly considers the progress in the area of heat and power generation. The conference offers an extensive overview of the latest political, economic, and technological developments, covering topics such as raw material availability, logistics, conversion technologies, integration into the energy system, industrial application, environmental impacts, and market developments.
Preparation of the abstract
- Cover sheet including the title of the presentation as well as the names and complete addresses of all the authors (name, title, company/organisation, address, tel/fax/e-mail)
- Corresponding WIRE’s Working Group of your presentation
- Abstract: one A4-page in German or English
- Deadline for the submission of your abstract: August 15th, 2022
- Announcement of the selection of abstracts: September 15th, 2022
- Abstracts should be submitted via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions regarding WIRE’s Session via e-mail to: email@example.com
Further information on the CEBC 2023 conference as well as the general call for papers (excluding the WIRE session) can be found here:
Excerpt of the general call for papers for CEBC 2023
Leading event of the bioenergy sector
The Central European Biomass Conference has been awarded with the Congress Award Graz several times and has maintained its internationally approved reputation consistently. Connecting more than 1,300 participants from over 50 nations, the triennially held conference belongs to the largest bioenergy industry events worldwide. The simultaneously held “Häuslbauer-trade fair”, placing its emphasis on the provision of energy in the building sector, reaching out to approximately 40,000 visitors, offers an excellent addition to the conference. The scientific highlights of the 7th Central European Biomass Conference include workshops of the International Energy Agency and other international bioenergy associations. An extensive program of excursions and presentations by various companies link theory with practice. Furthermore, the CEBC convinces with purposeful networking opportunities suitable for various market participants.
Become a part of the 7th Central European Biomass Conference!
Take the chance, become a part of our conference and let us offer you a platform for presenting your research results. We ask you to share your knowledge and your projects in the form of a research paper to our international scientific committee. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the 7th Central European Biomass Conference!
Publication of abstracts
The selected papers will be presented at the conference in the manner of either an oral or a poster presentation.
In addition, presenters benefit from the following:
- Publication of your contribution in the proceedings of the conference (Publication with ISBN number)
- Selected contributions are invited to be published in a special edition of Energies (MDPI, Basel).
- Free admission for speakers to the 7th Central European Biomass
- Conference and the Häuslbauer-trade fair (excl. conference dinner)